I apologize that it has been a while since I've posted. I must admit that I feel awkward dominating the blog with my posts, and so I held off for a little while.
Something great happened at the writing workshop in Weldin, though, and I wanted to share it with you all.
While I was helping a student with her essay, she actually turned to me to say how helpful the feedback was, and she wanted to know all about the writing center. It sounds like we've hooked another participant who might seek us out.
It was wonderful to hear, and it made me think that perhaps we could coordinate a little gypsy pack. We could schedule in-dorm write-a-thons that rotate through the dorms and spread the word of the writing center. It might be great P.R.
What do you think?
Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment